Our Disciplic Succession:
"The Sun Never Sets on Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math":
Glory of the Holy Name and Ten Offences
(The book that a disciple receives from the lotus hands of Sri Guru at the
time of initiation into the chanting of the Holy Name)
"Take this book also, the ten offences of the Holy Name are written in it.
Many people chant the Holy Name, but they do not get the result because they
make offences. Mainly there are ten offences, they are written in this book.
Read what they are, memorise them, and you must avoid these ten offences. If
you chant without offences, you will get the result quickly."
—Srila B.N. Acharya Maharaj
Glory of the Holy Name (Sri Harinam-mahatmya)
- Form and nature of the Holy Name
- The mantras prescribed for each of the four ages
- The Holy Name is the best friend
- Sriman Nityananda Prabhu's preaching about the Holy Name
- The Holy Name is superior to all holy places
- Even the shadow of the Name is infinitely greater than all pious
- The Holy Name relieves all human suffering
- Jaya Jaya Harinama
- The main effect produced by chanting the Holy Name without offences
- To take shelter in the Holy Name is the sole objective
- The four qualities required to be able to chant the Holy Name
- Service to Sri Krishna bestows the nectar of immortality
- The Holy Name is beyond the reach of material senses
- Taking shelter of Lord Hari and congregational chanting brings the highest benefit
- Mantra and maha-mantra as distinct pastimes of the Holy Name
- Chanting brings inner fulfilment those who chant, as well as all others
- Constant and sincere chanting of the Holy Name
- One attains perfection through the Holy Name
- The Holy Name is the highest medicine
- "Gaya Gora Madhur Svare"
- "Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Vani"
- Taking shelter in the Holy Name is the best
Shadow of the Holy Name (Sri Namabhasa)
- Four types of namabhasa
- Chanting the shadow of the Holy Name and chanting the Holy Name is not the same
- Result of namabhasa
- Pure Holy Name appears as a result of good association
- Hare Krishna maha-mantra, the Puranas
Ten Offences against the Holy Name (Sri Nama-aparadha)
- Ten Offences of the Holy Name
- Poem "Ten Offences of the Holy Name"
Initiation into the chanting of the Holy Name (quotations)
- Quotations from the holy lotus mouth of Srila B.N. Acharya Maharaj
- Quotations from the holy lotus mouth of Srila B.S. Govinda Dev-Goswami
Glory of the Holy
the Holy Name
Offences of the Holy Name
into the chanting of the Holy Name (Guidance)
'The main problem is that everybody wants to be a Haridas, but nobody
wants to be a dasanudas (servant of the servants), nobody wants to be
a Gurudas (servant of the Guru), nobody wants to be a
Vaishnavdas (servant of the Vaishnavs)...'
"HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS | HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS"