Sri Sriman Mahaprabhur Sata-Nama
By Srila Bhaktivinod Thakur
nadiya-nagare nitai neche' neche' gaya re
Dancing and dancing, Nitai is singing all over Nadia:
jagannatha-suta mahaprabhu visvambhara
(1) He is the son of Jagannath Misra, (2) He is Mahaprabhu, the Greatest Lord, (3) He is Vishvambhar (the maintainer of the world), (4) He is the moon of Mayapur, (5) He is the purifier of Nabadwip.
sachi-suta gaura-hari nimai-sundara
(6) He is the son of Sachi Mata, (7) He is Gaurahari, the Supreme Lord of golden lustre, (8) He is Nimaisundar (beautiful Nimai, born under a neem tree), (9) He is the great dancer (Krishna) garbed in Sri Radha's heart and halo.
namananda chapala balaka matr-bhakta
(10) He is joyful when He hears or chants the Holy Name, (11) He is a restless and vivacious small boy devoted to His Mother, (12) He keeps all universes in His mouth, (13) He is expert in argument, (14) He is fond of pranks and jokes.
vidyarthi-udupa chaura-dvayera mohana
(15) He is the moon among scholarly prodigies; (16) He charms two thieves, (17) He is all-in-all of logicians, (18) He plays with village girls.
laksmi-prati bara-data uddhata balaka
(19) He bestows a boon on Laksmipriya, (20) He is a headstrong, insolent youth, (21) He is the son of Sachi Mata's husband, (22) He is the mitigator of all grief.
(23) He is the husband of Laskmi, (24) He steals all miseries of eastern lands, (25) He steals the pride of Digvijayi Pandit, (26) He is the Lord of Vishnupriya.
arya-dharma-pala pitr-gaya pinda-data
(27) He upkeeps the highest religion, (28) He makes an offering in Gaya for His father, (29) He is a disciple of [Sri Isvar] Puri, (30) He protects the lineage of Madhva Acharya.
krsna-namonmatta krsna-tattva adhyapaka
(31) He is intoxicated with the Name of Krishna, (32) He teaches about Krishna, (33) He establishes congregational chanting of the Holy Name as the religion for the Age of Kali.
advaita bandhava srinivasa-grha-dhana
(34) He is a friend of Advaita Acharya, (35) He is the treasure of Srivas's home, (36) He is the life and soul of Nityananda, (37) He is the life of Gadadhar.
(38) He is the moon of Antardwip, (39) He is the victory of Simanta, (40) He enjoys His pastimes in Godrum, (41) He is the shelter of Madhyadwip pastimes.
koladvipa pati rtudvipa mahesvara
(42) He is the Master of Koladwip, (43) He is the grand Lord of Ritudwip, (44) He is the Lord of Jahnu, (45) Modadrum and (46) Rudra islands.
nava-khanda-ranga-natha jahnavi jivana
(47) He is the Lord who enjoys His nine-fold pastimes, (48) He is the life of Jahnavi (Ganges), (49) He is the rescuer of the wicked-minded (Jagai, Madhai, and others).
nagara-kirtana-simha kaji uddharana
(50) He is the lion among congregational chanters on the street, (51) He is the rescuer of Chad Kazi, (52) He is the preacher of pure Holy Name, (53) He steals devotees' distress.
narayani-krpa-sindhu jivera niyanta
(54) He is an ocean of mercy bestowed upon Narayani, (55) He is the controller Sri Jiva, (56) He is the chastiser of the fallen student (57) He is the slayer of devotees' faults.
(58) He is Sri Krishna Chaitanya, (59) He saved Keshav Bharati, (60) He is the crest-jewel among mendicants, (61) He is the saviour of Odisha.
ambu-linga bhuvanesa kapotesa pati
(62) He is the Lord of Ambu-linga, (63) Bhuvanesvar and (64) Kapotesvar (65) He is an ascetic who feels happy to have the darshan of Ksir-Chor Gopinath and (66) Gopal.
(67) He is a staff-less monk, (68) He is merciful to Sarvabhauma, (69) He rejoices to taste His own joy, (70) He is the shelter of all happiness.
(71) He is beautiful Golden Lord, (72) He gives relief to Vasudev Vipra, (73) He is the friend of Ramananda Ray, (74) He robs the family of Vyenkata Bhatta of all miseries.
(75) He breaks the arguments of Buddhists, (76) Jains and (77) mayavadis, (78) He is the saviour of South India, (79) He rescues devotional scrpitures.
(80) He rejoices to see Alalnath (Alarnath), (81) He dances in front of chariots during Ratha-yatra, (82) He delivers Gajapati (King Prataparudra), (83) He rescues Devananda.
kuliya-prakase dusta paduyara trana
(84) He appeared in Kuliya and delivered naughty students, (85) He is the friend of Rupa and (86) Sanatan, (87) He is the life and soul of all living entities.
(88) He is the personification of Vrindavan bliss, (89) He is a friend of Balabhadra, (90) He delivers Muslims, (91) He is the joy of Vallabha Bhatta.
(92) He delivers Kashi sannyasis, (93) He is the bestower of divine love, (94) He is the chastiser of false renunciates, (95) He is the saviour of the lowest people.
bhaktera gaurava-kari bhakta-prana-dhana
(96) He is the pride of devotees, (97) He is the treasure of devotees' hearts, (98) He is the life of Haridas, (99) Raghunath and (100) Svarup.
nadiya-nagare nitai neche' neche' gaya re
Dancing and dancing, Nitai is singing this all over Nadia. Bhaktivinod falls at His reddish feet.
— : • : —
Download (2.4 Mb)
|"HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS | HUMILITY, TOLERANCE, GIVING HONOUR TO OTHERS"|
© 2014-2023, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math, Nabadwip, India.
Sitemap | Contact us | About us